Glass Reactors – Mixing Vessel
Glass reactors or mixing vessels are frequently used for stirring, dissolving, mixing, extraction and other processes in kilo-lab and pilot plants. Jacketed models permit heat exchange for better dissolving and crystallization. Mobile mixing vessels can be transported with their content for further processing. They can also be equipped with condensers for vacuum distillation.
- Full glass vessel with bottom valve
- Glass dome with ports for inlet, solid feed, vacuum, etc.
- PTFE coated stirrer, dry-running mechanical seal
- Magnetic stirrer drive, variable Frequency Drive to control speed RPM
- Mobile stainless steel frame
- Complete documentation.