Gold Refining System
The company has cemented its presence among the successful Manufacturers and Suppliers of Gold Refining Systems. The Gold Refining Systems offered by us are manufactured in compliance with international quality standards. Our Refining Systems are designed to yield 99.95% pure gold. Bulk orders of the Systems are processed by us as per the specific requirements of the buyers.
Introduction to gold Refining :
K-JHIL – believes that mastery over jewellery craftsmanship is incomplete, without your total control over the caratage of your gold. Our complete in-house gold refining systems, provide you full control over this primary and crucial process. Infact, it is the first step to the perfection of your glittering end products.
K-JHIL – gold refining systems are ideal for old gold jewellery buyers, bullion suppliers, gold smithies, jewellery casting and chain manufacturing factories, job-work refineries etc., as they come in various capacities, to suit small or larger refining needs of the jewellery trade.
K-JHIL – series of gold refining systems are among the most advanced in-house refining systems available,with special features not found in other gold refiners. Jewellers worldwide and in India, have understood the many advantages of in-house refining and are appreciating the profits, by savings, otherwise not achieved due to low yields and/ or purity, idle storage of refinable gold, high refining charges, etc.
K-JHIL’s 4 simple steps to get pure Gold :
- Dissolution : Acids react with gold, silver, copper and other alloy constituents to form gold chloride solution, silver chloride precipitate and copper nitrate solution.
- Filteration : Silver chloride precipitate and insoluble matter is seperated from solution containing dissolved gold and copper.
- Reduction : Gold reagent, added to solution, reduces gold chloride to pure gold oxide precipitate.
- Washing : Gold oxide is removed from the remaining solution containing dissolved copper, is chemically washed and dried. You can now melt the gold powder and re-use as required.
Process Advantages :
- The simplest, most versatile refining process.
- Yields virtually 100% of your gold. Purity upto 99.95% can be achieved.
- Absolutely no silver addition necessary.
- Silver and copper in your gold alloy, recoverable.
- Low consumption of HCl and HNO3 acids.
- Refines carat gold, e.g. old gold jewellery, gold scrap, lemels, rolling
- strips, granules, facetting dust, lead contamination, etc.
- Recovers from low grade gold wastes, eg. floor sweeps, buffing
- rouge powder, filings, grindings, polishings, wash slurry, crucible
- powder, etc.