HCL Gas Generation (Azeotropic Boiling Route)
Counted as the renowned firm, we are involved in offering a wide range of HCL Gas Generation. The offered product is easy to install and ensures energy efficiency. The upgraded technologies are implemented to manufacture this product and ensure compact size, optimum quality and effective performance.
The offered product is tested on various quality parameters to ensure the flawlessness and reliability. The offered HCL Gas Generation is available at cost effective prices.
- High compatibility
- Resistance to chemical
- High stability and durability
Commercial hydrochloric acid is available in the market as 30% aqueous solution and is widely used in industry in large quantities. But for certain applications e.g. in bulk drug/pharmaceutical industry HCl gas is required in gaseous form. Such users generate anhydrous HCl from commercial grade for their captive consumption. Several methods have been adopted and generation through BOILING ROUTE is also a reliable technique.
- Operational reliability.
- Available in wide range capacities – from 10kg to 200kg/hr of dry
- Except commercial hydrochloric acid, no other raw-material is required.
- The spent acid about 21% HCl usually finds use for captive consumption.
- Capable of operating from 25-100%.
- Ease of installation.
- Negligible pressure drop.
Raw Material & Utility Requirements
The indicative requirements for 20kg/hr HCl gas generator are given below :
- 30-32% HCl, (kg/hr) : 250
- Cooling water at 30° C (M³/hr) : 3.5
- Chilled brine at -10° C ( M³/hr ) : 4
- Saturated Steam at 2.5 Kgs/cm² – g (Kgs.) : 50
Main Export Market(s)
Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa