Mixing reactor systems represent a long-term evaluation of equipment and customer requirements. The mixing reactors are preferably used for wide applications in laboratory, pilot plant & for small-scale production. They reduce the need for investment in permanent installations & also reduce the pressure & temperature losses resulting from pipeline installation.
These reactors are available with spherical shape & in cylindrical shape. These reactors are also available in cylindrical jacketed form.
Material of construction
- Stirrer Drive, non-flameproof or flameproof Motor, 192 RPMasdf.
- Stirrer material of construction glass or PTFE Lined.
- Stirrer shape glass impeller stirrer with PTFE blades, vortex stirrer, propeller stirrer & anchor stirrer.
- Stirring assembly with bellow seal or with mechanical seal.
- Supporting structure carbon steel, epoxy coated carbon steel, stainless steel 304 & stainless steel 316. All structures are available in trolley-mounted form.
- Closing valve drain valve or flush bottom outlet valve.